CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Tamworth, NH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Tamworth, NH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

It's no longer a secret! Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Tamworth, NH. 94% of Tamworth residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 2,362 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. Regardless of how you opt to watch TV, there's a programming package with your name on it.

It doesn't matter if you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Everyone appreciates the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Listen to the majority: a Time Warner Cable bundle is the way to getting the cable TV, telephone and/or Internet service you want. In Tamworth alone, the percentage of residents who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has risen to 66%. That's 1,659 Granite Staters who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Other exclusive features, like VoiceZone™, let you manage your Voicemail on the Internet. And bundling TV and phone service with Time Warner Cable lets you display caller ID information on your TV screen. That's just a couple of the services that Tamworth residents get with the combination of Time Warner Cable TV and phone service.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

If you currently have a DVR as part of your cable television package, then consider yourself among the more than 1,106 Tamworth residents already using one in their home. If you're like many other Granite Staters, you probably have multiple TVs in your home. Let Time Warner Cable help you out with a Whole House HD-DVR to record multiple shows at once and watch them in any room in your home.

Many TV viewers are looking for easy-to-use options and advanced products and services. With Time Warner Cable, great features like Start Over® and Look Back® come standard with every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Tamworth, NH

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Serving customers in 29 states through its 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable continues to offer Tamworth, NH customers excellent choices in programming, download speeds and calling options. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers in the U.S., you can save money and choose to bundle your Time Warner Cable services in Tamworth, NH. Discover all there is to know about Time Warner Cable services, promotional offers and availability in Tamworth, NH by calling the number below!