CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Columbia, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Columbia, NJ

Now that you've figured out your Columbia, NJ cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Columbia residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Columbia, NJ is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Now is the time for you to become one of the residents that bundle cable TV with digital phone and/or High-Speed Internet. Telecommunications service bundles have climbed to 66% in Columbia, NJ. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Columbia and your dreams will come true.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Did you know that 44% of Columbia residents already have a DVR in their homes? Many other residents in your area have opted for the Whole House HD-DVR system from Time Warner Cable. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Columbia, NJ Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has a history of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable in Columbia, NJ offers customers superior options and quality services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides exactly what Columbia, NJ residents need. To find out about Time Warner Cable availability in Columbia, NJ, call the number below.