CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in East Orange, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in East Orange, NJ

It's no longer a secret! Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in East Orange, NJ. Are you part of the 94%, or 61,010 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in East Orange? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? However you enjoy TV, the right package for you is right here.

Get TV programming you'll really appreciate from Time Warner Cable in East Orange. If it's advanced features and service you desire, look no further than Time Warner Cable. You'll get TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to program your DVR and record or delete shows, or even watch TV from any of your wireless devices. You'll only get this unique feature from Time Warner Cable.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Get a Time Warner Cable package and join the homes who bundle their services with one company. The number of households who switched over to bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in East Orange, NJ. That's 42,837 New Jerseyans who combine two or more services onto one bill.

When you bundle your services you'll get unique features like VoiceZone™ that let you manage your voicemail online. How convenient would it be to have caller ID on your TV screen? That's just one of the unique benefits of bundling TV from Time Warner Cable with phone service. These are just a couple of the options that East Orange residents get with the combination of Time Warner Cable TV and phone service.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, you will number among the more than 28,558 East Orange residents who've made the same choice. Like most New Jerseyans, you own more than one TV. Time Warner Cable provides your TV with a Whole House HD-DVR.

With built-in features like Start Over® and Look Back®, Time Warner Cable gives you complete control of your TV viewing experience.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in East Orange, NJ

Did you know that Robert David Hall grew up right here in East Orange? In fact, New Jersey is home to many different celebrities including movie stars, stage actors, musicians, bestselling authors, and important politicians. As a Time Warner Cable customer, it's easy to discover many great and interesting facts about your hometown heroes and the history of your city and state. Check it out sometime, you might learn something really fun and unexpected!