CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Fair Lawn, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Fair Lawn, NJ

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Fair Lawn, NJ with Time Warner Cable

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Fair Lawn, NJ. Are you part of the 94% of Fair Lawn residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Fair Lawn, NJ is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Get all the options that you need with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. Bundling has risen to 66% in Fair Lawn, NJ. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Fair Lawn.

Get Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Did you know that 44% of Fair Lawn residents already have a DVR in their homes? Also, the Whole House HD-DVR system is used by many others in your area. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Fair Lawn, NJ

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Since then, they have become a leader in high-tech telecommunications and TV programming. Along with Fair Lawn, NJ, Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states. They are comprised of 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to have the most products and services preferred by people in Fair Lawn, NJ. 12.2 million subscribers enjoy cable TV service from Time Warner Cable. Also, 10.8 million customers subscribe to high-speed internet, 4.9 million use their digital home phone service and 9.3 million bundle their services. Call the phone number below to find out more about Time Warner Cable packages, deals and other services in Fair Lawn, NJ.