CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Garfield, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Garfield, NJ with Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable has something it wants you to know. It is your cable TV and telecommunications service provider in Garfield, NJ. 94% of Garfield residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 27,321 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. Wherever you land, there are TV programming options to fit your TV habits.

Get the best television programming package in Garfield from Time Warner Cable. If it's advanced features and services that interest you, you'll be happy to know Time Warner Cable has them. TWC TV™ gives you the ability to program your DVR, record shows and even watch TV from any of your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With a Time Warner Cable bundle, you'll join the many households who combine their TV, Internet and phone service into one bill. In Garfield, NJ, 66% of homes bundle their telecommunications services. That's 19,183 who benefit from bundling their home services.

When you bundle your services you'll get unique features like VoiceZone™ that let you manage your voicemail online. And seeing caller ID on your TV is yet another exclusive feature with Time Warner Cable bundles including phone and TV service. Time Warner Cable offers that and much more when you bundle your services in Garfield, NJ.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

With 12,789 occupants in Garfield having a singular DVR in their home, its usage is on the increase over the last five years. With a DVR included in your cable television package, watching premium home television programming is so much easier.

Discover the benefits of Time Warner Cable and get advanced products and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Garfield, NJ

We can't imagine what people did for fun before Time Warner Cable came around before 1989. Since then, it has provided quality content and service to its customers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to offer Garfield, NJ subscribers high-quality choices, deals and packages. Garfield, NJ residents evidently prefer to have Time Warner Cable as their provider with 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable. What are you waiting for? Call the number below to learn more about Time Warner Cable availability in Garfield, NJ and find out if there are any special offers.