CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Harrington Park, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Harrington Park, NJ

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-866-565-8427
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Harrington Park, NJ

You've figured it out by now; your Harrington Park, NJ cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Harrington Park residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Harrington Park, NJ is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a Time Warner Cable bundle offers what you need. About 66% of the homes in Harrington Park bundle their home services. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Harrington Park.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

44% of Harrington Park residents are using a DVR in their homes. You can immediately begin watching a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing anything with the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Harrington Park, NJ

Did you know that Jimmy Lydon grew up right here in Harrington Park? In fact, New Jersey is home to many different celebrities including movie stars, stage actors, musicians, bestselling authors, and important politicians. As a Time Warner Cable customer, it's easy to discover many great and interesting facts about your hometown heroes and the history of your city and state. Check it out sometime, you might learn something really fun and unexpected!