CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Jersey City, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Jersey City, NJ

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Jersey City, NJ with Time Warner Cable

Now that you've figured out your Jersey City, NJ cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Jersey City residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Jersey City, NJ is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the services you want. The number of Jersey City residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Jersey City.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

44% of Jersey City residents are using a DVR in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing anything. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Jersey City, NJ

People from Jersey City love entertainment. We?re not just talking about shows like Snooki & JWoww. We?re talking about personal entertainment, because Time Warner Cable knows your town and brings you the best in events from University of Phoenix-Jersey City Campus, New Jersey City University, sports figures, like Rashawn Jackson and famous locals, like Elizabeth Allen. With a personal focus and brilliant packaging, Time Warner Cable is the local choice.