CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Kearny, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Kearny, NJ

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Kearny, NJ Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've figured it out by now; your Kearny, NJ cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Kearny residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

Whether you enjoy movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you need. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

The services you need can be bundled into one bill with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. The number of Kearny residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Kearny.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Kearny residents having one in their homes. Additionally, many others have included Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR as part of their cable TV package. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Kearny, NJ

Established with much ado in 1989, Time Warner Cable had the moxie to become an instantaneous force in the cable and telecommunications industry. With excellent products and services, the company endures as a leader in the industry. Accessible in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is the preference for customers in Kearny, NJ with a total of 31 divergent operating divisions. Moreover, Time Warner Cable products and services are preferred by people in Kearny, NJ. Presently, Time Warner Cable has greater than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Find out what all the fuss is about and call the number below for current deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Kearny, NJ.