CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in New Brunswick, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in New Brunswick, NJ

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in New Brunswick, NJ

Now that you've figured out your New Brunswick, NJ cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of New Brunswick residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

Whether you enjoy movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you need. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the services you want. Two-thirds of New Jerseyans people take advantage of bundling two or more services on one bill. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in New Brunswick and get caller ID on your television.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

DVR use has grown to 44% of New Brunswick residents having one in their homes. Many other residents in your area have chosen to add the Whole House HD-DVR system from Time Warner Cable. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in New Brunswick, NJ

People from New Brunswick love entertainment. We?re not just talking about shows like Charles in Charge. We?re talking about personal entertainment, because Time Warner Cable knows your town and brings you the best in events from Rutgers University-New Brunswick, Rutgers University, sports figures, like Benjamin Ijalana and famous locals, like Michael Douglas. With a personal focus and brilliant packaging, Time Warner Cable is the local choice.