CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Newark, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Newark, NJ

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Newark, NJ with Time Warner Cable

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Newark, NJ. Are you part of the 94% of Newark residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

Whether you enjoy movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you need. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Become one of the increasing number of households who bundle their cable TV service with digital telephone service and/or Internet. Two-thirds of New Jerseyans residents take advantage of combining two or more services on a single bill. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Newark and your dreams will come true.

Experience the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Newark residents having one in their homes. Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own multiple televisions. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Newark, NJ

Nobody does like Newark. That's why Time Warner Cable is the company to choose when you want personal programming. Follow New Jersey Institute of Technology events, watch Earl Williams or Rutgers University-Newark smash their rivals. Not in the mood for sports? Time Warner Cable keeps it personal, by providing locally recognized shows like The Angry Video Game Nerd and programs with Newark stars, like David Marciano.