CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Newton, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Newton, NJ with Time Warner Cable

If you call Newton, NJ home, you've already found out Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications service provider. Talk about good news! Are you part of the 94%, or 7,631 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Newton? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of how you decide to watch TV, there's a programming package with your name on it.

The highest quality television services in Newton, NJ come from Time Warner Cable. Everyone appreciates the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

If you are prepared to join those already bundling, a Time Warner Cable bundle -- TV with home phone and/or Internet -- is all you need. 66% of the households in Newton, NJ are bundling their TV, Internet and home phone service. That's 5,358 New Jerseyans who combine two or more services onto one bill.

A bundle will also give you more control of your services, including management of your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Can you imagine seeing caller ID on your TV Screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV. Time Warner Cable also offers unique features when you combine cable television service in Newton, NJ.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

More than 3,572 Newton residents choose to use an HD-DVR to ensure they never miss their favorite shows and movies. Similar to most Americans, you perhaps have a few televisions in your house. Time Warner Cable has a solution for you with a Whole House HD-DVR.

TV viewers are looking for more advanced products and services with user-friendly functionality. Time Warner Cable delivers great features like Start Over® and Look Back®; which come standard with every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Newton, NJ

In case you hadn't noticed, Sussex County Community College is one of the most popular institutes of higher learning in Newton. It's one of many in New Jersey that offers distance-learning and online classes, which makes it a great time to be a Time Warner Cable high-speed internet subscriber. With download speeds up to 50Mbps, you're sure to get the classes and training you want. Wouldn't it be great to be able to call yourself an alumnus from the same state as Janeane Garofalo?