CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Passaic, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Passaic, NJ

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Passaic, NJ

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Passaic, NJ. Are you part of the 94% of Passaic residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Passaic, NJ is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a Time Warner Cable bundle offers what you need. The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Passaic, NJ. That means 2/3 of your Passaic neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Passaic.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

Did you know that 44% of Passaic residents already have a DVR in their homes? Also, many others have included Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR as part of their cable TV package. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Passaic, NJ Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Which is better? Watching local actor David Packer deliver a star performance in your favorite show? Replaying over and over the career-best performance of your favorite actors? Or watching DVR recordings of Makin' It? It's a tie, right? With versatile cable television programming and high-definition DVRs from Time Warner Cable, you will never again miss that great performance or an encore airing of your favorite show or movie. If you live in Passaic, Time Warner Cable has all your sports, television, and movies covered!