CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Rockaway, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Rockaway, NJ

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Rockaway, NJ

You've figured it out by now; your Rockaway, NJ cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Rockaway residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

It doesn't matter if you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet. 66% of Rockaway, NJ residents prefer to combine services. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Rockaway.

Experience the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use has grown to 44% of Rockaway residents having one in their homes. The power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing a beat is in your hands when you add the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Rockaway, NJ

Founded in 1989 with much bravado, Time Warner Cable had what it took to make an instant impression in the telecommunications and cable industry. Today, the company maintains its position as a leader in the industry with the best products and services. Accessible in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is the preference for customers in Rockaway, NJ with a total of 31 divergent operating divisions. Moreover, Time Warner Cable products and services are preferred by people in Rockaway, NJ. Right now, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Find out what all the fuss is about and call the number below for current deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Rockaway, NJ.