CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Saddle River, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Saddle River, NJ

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Saddle River, NJ with Time Warner Cable

You've figured it out by now; your Saddle River, NJ cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Saddle River residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

Whether you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the other residents in your area who are bundling their television service with home phone and/or Internet. About 66% of the homes in Saddle River bundle their home services. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. Combine cable TV and phone service in Saddle River and get caller ID on your television.

Experience Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

44% of Saddle River residents are using a DVR in their homes. Time Warner Cable subscribers who want advanced HD-DVR services look no further with the Whole House DVR solution. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Saddle River, NJ Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

How many times have you seen a local program you want to watch, like Run's House, only to forget it was on? It's frustrating to miss your favorite program, special event or even a particular local newscast in Saddle River. Fortunately, with a DVR from Time Warner Cable you never have to miss another program, even if you forget it's coming on. Set up a recording in advance, or setup your DVR to record the entire series, and watch it at your leisure.