CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in South Amboy, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in South Amboy, NJ

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-866-761-3715
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in South Amboy, NJ

Now that you've figured out your South Amboy, NJ cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of South Amboy residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in South Amboy, NJ is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the services you want. The number of South Amboy residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in South Amboy and your dreams will come true.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

DVR use has grown to 44% of South Amboy residents having one in their homes. Also, many others have added Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR to their subscription. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in South Amboy, NJ

South Amboy is famous for producing some of the greatest sports superstars, including Jack Mckeon. It also has some of the best professional and college sports teams ranging from archery to golf and tennis to football. You can catch some of your favorite athletes on Time Warner Cable, and might just discover Greg Evigan is as big a fan of your local teams and athletes as you are.