CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Sussex, NJ

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Sussex, NJ

If you live in Sussex, NJ, by now you've heard the great news. Time Warner Cable is your cable television and telecommunications provider! 94% of Sussex residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 2,013 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. You have options with a programming package to fit your needs.

Time Warner Cable in Sussex offers the best in television programming. Who doesn't like advanced features and services with their television package? Time Warner Cable gives you TWC TV™, allowing you to watch TV and program your DVR directly from any of your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Be part of the majority: a Time Warner Cable bundle is the way to getting the TV, home phone and/or Internet service you want. In Sussex alone, the percentage of residents who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has risen to 66%. That's 1,414 Sussex residents who have the Internet, Phone and/or TV service bundled onto one bill.

Online VoiceZone™ voicemail management is just one of the unique features available to you. Onscreen caller ID means that you can get caller ID right on the TV when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. With phone service and TV combined in Sussex, NJ, you'll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

DVR use has grown in the last five years with 942 Sussex residents having at least one in their home. There is nothing more convenient, especially if you are like the majority of Americans and own more than one modern television than an entire home solution. Time Warner Cable has just what you need in the Whole House HD-DVR.

If you crave advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back®, choose Time Warner Cable and receive these and a lot more incorporated in every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Sussex, NJ

Founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has a record of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable offers Sussex, NJ customers quality options and services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides just what Sussex, NJ residents want. For information on Time Warner Cable availability in Sussex, NJ, call the number below.