CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Alexandria Bay, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Alexandria Bay, NY Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You are one of the many people who've heard that Time Warner Cable is their cable television service provider in Alexandria Bay, NY. 94% of Alexandria Bay residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 1,074 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. There's a wide range of programming packages to fit your needs right here.

Get the best in movies, sports and local shows with Time Warner Cable. With modern features like TWC TV™, Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to watch TV and manage your DVR from all of your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Listen to the majority: a Time Warner Cable bundle is the key to getting the cable TV, telephone and/or Internet service you want. The rise in the number of households bundling telecommunications services has resulted in 66% of Alexandria Bay residents getting the benefits of bundles. That's 754 New Yorkers who combine two or more services onto one bill.

When you bundle your services you'll get unique features like VoiceZone™ that let you manage your voicemail online. Onscreen caller ID means that incoming calls will show up on the TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. These are just a couple of the features that Alexandria Bay residents get from the combination of Time Warner Cable TV and phone service.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

More than 503 Alexandria Bay residents have an HD-DVR to ensure they never miss the TV shows and movies they love. Using the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, record, pause, play and delete any show from any television in your house.

When you desire advanced features, get Start Over® and Look Back® in every set-top cable box when you choose Time Warner Cable.

Alexandria Bay, NY Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Since 1989, Time Warner Cable has fulfilled the needs of cable and telecommunications customers. Time Warner Cable offers Alexandria Bay, NY customers quality options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable has what Alexandria Bay, NY residents want. To learn about Time Warner Cable availability in Alexandria Bay, NY, call the number below.