CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Alfred, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Alfred, NY

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Alfred, NY

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Alfred, NY TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Alfred residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

It doesn't matter if you enjoy movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

The options and features you want can be bundled into one bill with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. In Alfred, 66% of the residents bundle their telecommunications services. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Alfred.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

Did you know that 44% of Alfred residents already have a DVR in their homes? Time Warner Cable offers advanced HD-DVR services to its subscribers with its Whole House DVR solution. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Alfred, NY

For many years now, Alfred University has been a source of community pride in Alfred. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in Alfred has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.