CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Alma, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Alma, NY

If you live in Alma, NY, then you already know the great news. Time Warner Cable is your cable television and telecommunications provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 748 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Alma? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You'll find a TV package to satisfy the whole family.

Whether you enjoy sports, movies, news or reality shows, Time Warner Cable has the programming you love to watch. With advanced features like TWC TV™, Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to watch TV and manage your DVR from any of your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

If you'd like to become one of the homes who are combining their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a bundle providing what you require. The percentage of people in Alma who bundle telecommunications services has risen to 66%. Which means 525 New Yorkers in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ online voicemail management allow you to control your voicemail online. With Time Warner Cable Phone service, you can even get caller ID to appear on the TV when receiving a call. You'll find these features and more by combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service in Alma, NY.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

350 Alma residents now use a DVR as a part of their TV setup. Like most New Yorkers, you probably have more than one television. Many have already chosen the advanced Whole House HD-DVR offered by Time Warner Cable.

Television viewers are demanding advanced services with more easy-to-use functionality. Time Warner Cable offers exactly what you want; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Alma, NY

In 1989, Time Warner Cable formed and quickly became a major player in the cable telecommunications industry. Currently, they provide state-of-the-art technology and popular cable television programming. As one of America's largest cable TV providers, Time Warner Cable has 31 separate divisions operating in multiple cities throughout 29 states, including Alma, NY. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services wanted by residents in Alma, NY. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million cable TV subscribers. Also, 10.8 million enjoy their high speed internet, 4.9 million have their digital home phone service and 9.3 million have bundled their services into one bill. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in Alma, NY, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.