CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Belfast, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Belfast, NY

If you call Belfast, NY home, you've already found out Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications service provider. Talk about good news! 94% of Belfast residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 1,577 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. Not to worry. There are television packages to suit your needs.

Need movies? Sports? Local channels? Not to worry. Time Warner Cable has exactly what you want. There are also features you'll get only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you would like to join the households who are combining their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a package providing what you need. The rise in the number of households bundling telecommunications services has resulted in 66% of Belfast residents realizing the benefits of bundles. That means 1,107 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

A bundle will also give you more control of your services, including management of your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Bundles from Time Warner Cable also give you unique features, like the ability to see caller ID on the TV when you bundle TV with phone service. Time Warner Cable provides that and much more when you bundle your services in Belfast, NY.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

Within the past five years, DVR use has become more popular. As a part of their home theater setup, more than 738 Belfast residents presently use a DVR. Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching in one room, pause what you're watching, and pick up right where you left off in another room with the Whole House HD-DVR.

Television viewers are demanding advanced services, products and features with more easy-to-use functionality. Time Warner Cable offers exactly what you want; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Belfast, NY

In 1989, Time Warner Cable formed and quickly became a major player in the cable telecommunications industry. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. Time Warner Cable has 31 separate operating divisions throughout 29 states and many cities, including Belfast, NY. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services wanted by residents in Belfast, NY. 12.2 million subscribers enjoy cable TV service from Time Warner Cable. Also, 10.8 million customers subscribe to high-speed internet, 4.9 million use their digital home phone service and 9.3 million bundle their services. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Belfast, NY, just call the number below.