CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Brooklyn, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Brooklyn, NY Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Brooklyn, NY TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Brooklyn residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Brooklyn, NY is beyond compare and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Like many other households in your area have already done, bundle your Cable TV with Internet and/or home phone. Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in Brooklyn. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Brooklyn.

Get the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Brooklyn residents having one in their homes. Other residents in your area have selected the Whole House HD-DVR products and additional services from Time Warner Cable. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Brooklyn, NY

People from Brooklyn love entertainment. We?re not just talking about shows like Brooklyn 11223. We?re talking about personal entertainment, because Time Warner Cable knows your town and brings you the best in events from Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz, Medgar Evers College, sports figures, like Luis Lopez and famous locals, like Aisha Hinds. With a personal focus and brilliant packaging, Time Warner Cable is the local choice.