CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Buffalo, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Buffalo, NY

If you call Buffalo, NY home, you've already found out Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications service provider. Talk about good news! Are you part of the 94%, or 252,602 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Buffalo? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of how you decide to watch TV, there's a programming package with your name on it.

No one can match the TV programming offered by Time Warner Cable in Buffalo, NY. It doesn't matter if you are a fan of the NFL, local programming or movies; there's something for you. If you like state-of-the art features, look no further than Time Warner Cable. You'll get TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to program your DVR and record or delete shows. This feature and more are only available from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

If you'd like to join the homes who are combining their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a bundle providing what you require. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Buffalo. That's roughly 177,359 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Manage your voicemail online with VoiceZone™; it's just one of the unique features. See caller ID display on your TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable also provides the most unique features when you combine phone service with cable TV in Buffalo, NY.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

If you currently have a DVR as part of your cable television package, then consider yourself among the more than 118,239 Buffalo residents already using one in their home. Like the majority of Americans, you may have various televisions in your home. Time Warner Cable has a solution for you with a Whole House HD-DVR.

Television viewers want more advanced products and features that are easy-to-use. Time Warner Cable offers exactly that; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Buffalo, NY

Nobody does like Buffalo. That's why Time Warner Cable is the company to choose when you want personal programming. Follow Buffalo State College events, watch Greg Oden or D'Youville College smash their rivals. Not in the mood for sports? Time Warner Cable keeps it personal, by providing locally recognized shows like Buffalo Bill and programs with Buffalo stars, like Christine Baranski.