CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Cambridge, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Cambridge, NY

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-844-329-8577
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Cambridge, NY with Time Warner Cable

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Cambridge, NY TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Cambridge residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Cambridge, NY is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the growing number of households who bundle their cable TV service with digital telephone service and/or Internet. 66% of Cambridge, NY residents choose to combine services. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Cambridge.

Enjoy Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

44% of Cambridge residents are using a DVR in their homes. Also, many others have included Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR as part of their cable TV package. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Cambridge, NY

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has remained one of the most prestigious cable and telecommunications companies in world. Time Warner Cable provides outstanding services for customers in Cambridge, NY including fast Internet, diverse programming and exceptional calling features. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides top choices in Cambridge, NY. Call the number below to find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable digital cable, Internet, special offers and availability in Cambridge, NY.