CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Canandaigua, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Canandaigua, NY

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Canandaigua, NY Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Now that you've figured out your Canandaigua, NY cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Canandaigua residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Canandaigua, NY is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Join the growing number of households who bundle their cable TV service with digital telephone service and/or Internet. The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Canandaigua, NY. That means 2/3 of your Canandaigua neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Canandaigua.

Experience Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Did you know that 44% of Canandaigua residents already have a DVR in their homes? The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie on one TV and finish watching it on another TV without missing a beat. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Canandaigua, NY Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

In case you hadn't noticed, Finger Lakes Community College is one of the most popular institutes of higher learning in Canandaigua. It's one of many in New York that offers distance-learning and online classes, which makes it a great time to be a Time Warner Cable high-speed internet subscriber. With download speeds up to 50Mbps, you're sure to get the classes and training you want. Wouldn't it be great to be able to call yourself an alumnus from the same state as Kristen Wiig?