CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Candor, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Candor, NY

Here's some good news: Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications service provider in Candor, NY. Are you part of the 94%, or 758 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Candor? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You have options with a programming package to fit your needs.

It doesn't matter if you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Everyone appreciates the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Like many other households in your neighborhood, get the TV, Internet and phone package you need with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. 66% of residents in Candor bundle their home services. That means 532 residents get one bill that takes care of two or more services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Can you visualize seeing caller ID on your TV Screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV. With phone service and TV combined in Candor, NY, you'll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, then you will number among the more than 355 Candor residents who've made the same choice. Time Warner Cable offers its subscribers advanced HD-DVR services with its Whole House DVR solution. You'll find that viewing premium television programming with a DVR as part of your cable TV package is so much easier than without one.

Get great Time Warner Cable features for your home like Start Over® and Look Back® and discover the advanced features and services.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Candor, NY

Time Warner Cable had its humble beginnings in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states within its 31 operating divisions and continually serves Candor, NY customers outstanding choices in programming, Internet speed and phone options. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers in the U.S., you can save money and choose to bundle your Time Warner Cable services in Candor, NY. Call the number below to find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable digital cable, Internet, special offers and availability in Candor, NY.