CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Cottekill, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Cottekill, NY

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Cottekill, NY. Are you part of the 94% of Cottekill residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

Whether you like movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Everything you need can be combined with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. Presently at 66% in Cottekill, NY, bundling is more prominent than ever before. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Cottekill and your dreams will come true.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Cottekill residents having one in their homes. When you order the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you instantly have the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without skipping a beat. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Cottekill, NY

Time Warner Cable had its humble beginnings in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Serving customers in 29 states through its 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable continues to offer Cottekill, NY customers excellent choices in programming, download speeds and calling options. Cottekill, NY has a lot of Time Warner Cable subscribers who bundle their services. Nationally Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Call the number below to find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable digital cable, Internet, special offers and availability in Cottekill, NY.