CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Dexter, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Dexter, NY

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 1,089 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Dexter? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there are packages to fit your TV habits.

Subscribe to the type of programming chosen by residents of Dexter. It's the top rated programming that Time Warner Cable offers. In your package, you can get unique services from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™. Use it to watch TV, program your DVR or even delete a show right from any of your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

To add home phone and/or Internet to your TV service, you need only one thing -- a Time Warner Cable bundle deal. In Dexter alone, the percentage of people who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has risen to 66%. That's roughly 765 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Unique features include VoiceZone™, an online voicemail management tool. Can you visualize seeing caller ID on your TV Screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV. Combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service brings these features to your home.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

Rising DVR use has resulted in a DVR, as part of the basic cable television package, in more than 510 Dexter residents' homes. If you're anything like most Americans and own more than one high-tech TV, there is nothing more convenient than a whole home solution. And Time Warner Cable has just that with the Whole House HD-DVR.

TV viewers want more advanced services that are easy-to-use. Time Warner Cable offers exactly that; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Dexter, NY Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable entered the cable TV and Internet industry in 1989. Currently, they provide state-of-the-art technology and popular cable television programming. Time Warner Cable can be found in 29 states and many cities, including Dexter, NY, and currently has 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to have the most products and services preferred by people in Dexter, NY. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Dexter, NY, just call the number below.