CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Eagle Bay, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Eagle Bay, NY Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've figured it out by now; your Eagle Bay, NY cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Eagle Bay residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Eagle Bay, NY is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Like many other households in your area have already done, bundle your Cable TV with Internet and/or home phone. Two-thirds of New Yorkers people see the benefit of bundling two or more services on one bill. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Eagle Bay.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVR use has grown to 44% of Eagle Bay residents having one in their homes. Other residents in your area have selected the Whole House HD-DVR products and additional services from Time Warner Cable. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Eagle Bay, NY

In 1989, there was a demand for cable television and telecommunications. That's when Time Warner Cable came in. From the time of its establishment, it has maintained a high quality of standard for its subscribers. Its growth has provided it with a current 31 operating divisions throughout 29 US states. If you live in Eagle Bay, NY, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. Eagle Bay, NY residents evidently prefer to have Time Warner Cable as their provider with 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable. What are you waiting for? Call the number below to discover special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable availability in Eagle Bay, NY.