CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in East Aurora, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in East Aurora, NY with Time Warner Cable

It's no longer a secret! Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in East Aurora, NY. 94% of East Aurora residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 5,792 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. Regardless of how you opt to view TV, there's a programming package with your name on it.

If you prefer movies, sports programming or local shows, Time Warner Cable has exactly what you need. If you like state-of-the art features, look no further than Time Warner Cable. You'll get TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to program your DVR and record or delete shows. This feature and more are only available from Time Warner Cable.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

With percentages like that, you'll see why mixing your TV with home phone and/or Internet through a Time Warner Cable bundle is the most logical option. The number of East Aurora, NY homes who bundle their home services have increased to 66%. That's roughly 4,067 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Bundling enables even more features, such as VoiceZone™ which allows you to manage your voicemail online. See caller ID right on your TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. In East Aurora, NY, Time Warner Cable offers fun and unique options, that add to convenience of a service bundle.

Experience the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on an upward trend. 2,711 East Aurora residents presently have at least one in their house. Like most New Yorkers, you probably have more than one television. Time Warner Cable provides your TV with a Whole House HD-DVR.

Television viewers are wanting advanced products and services with more user-friendly functionality. Time Warner Cable offers exactly what you want; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in East Aurora, NY

Founded with much fanfare in 1989, Time Warner Cable had designs of making an immediate impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. Today, the company maintains its position as a leader in the industry with the best products and services. With 31 operating divisions and availability in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is an ideal choice for customers in East Aurora, NY. Time Warner Cable also has the products and services desired by people in East Aurora, NY. Currently, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Get in the loop on what all the fuss is about by dialing the number below for current deals and accessibility of Time Warner Cable services in East Aurora, NY.