Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Floral Park, NY

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Floral Park, NY

You are one of the many people who’ve discovered that Time Warner Cable is their cable television service provider in Floral Park, NY. Are you part of the 94%, or 14,437 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Floral Park? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are packages to fit your TV habits, and you'll find them right here.

It doesn't matter what kind of TV you like to watch; Time Warner Cable has what you want. With modern features like TWC TV™, Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to watch TV and manage your DVR from all of your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a bundle deal with what you need. 66% of residents in Floral Park bundle their home services. That’s 10,137 who benefit from bundling their home services.

Unique features come with bundles like online VoiceZone™ voicemail management. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that special feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Floral Park, NY. Time Warner Cable also offers unique features when you combine phone service with cable TV in Floral Park, NY.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

DVR use is on the rise. 6,758 Floral Park residents presently have one in their house. Using the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, record, pause, play and delete any movies and TV show from any TV in your house.

TV viewers need more advanced products and features that are not difficult to use. Time Warner Cable offers exactly that; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Floral Park, NY

Did you know that Alex Cord grew up right here in Floral Park? In fact, New York is home to many different celebrities including movie stars, stage actors, musicians, bestselling authors, and important politicians. As a Time Warner Cable customer, it's easy to discover many great and interesting facts about your hometown heroes and the history of your city and state. Check it out sometime, you might learn something really fun and unexpected!

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.