Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Forest Hills, NY

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Out-of-this-World TV Service in Forest Hills, NY with Time Warner Cable

Now that you've figured out your Forest Hills, NY cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Forest Hills residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there’s a package just for you.

Whether you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you need. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Everything you need can be bundled into one bill with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. The number of Forest Hills residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in Forest Hills and get caller ID on your television.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

44% of Forest Hills residents are using a DVR in their homes. The power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing a beat is in your hands when you have the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Forest Hills, NY

In case you hadn't noticed, Bramson ORT College is one of the most popular institutes of higher learning in Forest Hills. It's one of many in New York that offers distance-learning and online classes, which makes it a great time to be a Time Warner Cable high-speed internet subscriber. With download speeds up to 50Mbps, you're sure to get the classes and training you want. Wouldn't it be great to be able to call yourself an alumnus from the same state as Hank Azaria?

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.