CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Grand Island, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Grand Island, NY

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Grand Island, NY. Are you part of the 94%, or 17,662 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Grand Island? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your preferred method of watching TV, there are programming options to suit your lifestyle.

Everyone appreciates the programming that Time Warner Cable offers in Grand Island. Options like TWC TV™ let you remotely manage your DVR recordings and view TV from your wireless devices; these features are unique to Time Warner Cable.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable will get you what you need. In Grand Island alone, the percentage of people who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has risen to 66%. That's 12,401 New Yorkers who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Unique features include VoiceZone™, an online voicemail management tool. Can you imagine seeing caller ID on your TV Screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV. Bundle TV with phone service and experience Time Warner Cable features that you won't get any other way.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

8,267 residents of Grand Island now use a DVR in their home. That's substantial growth in the last five years. If you're like most New Yorkers, you own more than one television. Time Warner Cable provides your TV with a Whole House HD-DVR.

Many TV viewers are looking for easy-to-use functionality and advanced products and services. With Time Warner Cable, great features like Start Over® and Look Back® come standard with every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Grand Island, NY

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Brett Kern, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.