CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Groveland, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Groveland, NY

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 3,486 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Groveland? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Not to worry. There are television packages to suit your needs.

We all want choices. If you enjoy movies, sporting events or local programs, Time Warner Cable has the perfect programming package for you. Who doesn't like advanced features and services with their television package? Time Warner Cable gives you TWC TV™, allowing you to watch TV and program your DVR directly from any of your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

If you're ready to join those already bundling, a Time Warner Cable package -- TV with home phone and/or Internet -- is everything you need. 66% of the people of Groveland are now bundling telecommunications services. Do the math: 2,448 New Yorkers are getting a single bill for two or more products and services.

Bundling enables even more features, such as VoiceZone™ an online voicemail management tool. Bundling Time Warner Cable TV service with Time Warner Cable Phone service gives you even more features, such as onscreen caller ID -- you'll see who's calling without taking your eyes off the TV. Bundle cable TV service with phone service and get access to Time Warner Cable features that you won't get any other way.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

Over the past five years, DVR use has increased to more than 1,632 Groveland residents using a DVR in their home theater setup. With a DVR included in your cable television package, watching premium home television programming is so much easier.

If you desire sophisticated features, get Start Over® and Look Back® in each set-top cable box when you choose Time Warner Cable.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Groveland, NY

Time Warner Cable entered the cable TV and Internet industry in 1989. Currently, they provide state-of-the-art technology and popular cable television programming. Time Warner Cable can be found in 29 states and many cities, including Groveland, NY, and currently has 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to have the most products and services preferred by people in Groveland, NY. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million cable TV subscribers. Also, 10.8 million enjoy their high speed internet, 4.9 million have their digital home phone service and 9.3 million have bundled their services into one bill. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in Groveland, NY, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.