CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Highland, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Highland, NY

You're among the many who've heard that Time Warner Cable is their cable television service provider in Highland, NY. Are you part of the 94%, or 5,317 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Highland? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Time Warner Cable has a package to fit whatever you desire, even if you're part of the 6%, in Highland, NY, who watch 35 hours of television every week on a non-traditional screen.

Get unbeatable programming from Time Warner Cable. If you're into cutting-edge technology, TWC TV™ from Time Warner Cable will excite you. Now you'll be able to program your DVR and watch TV from all of your wireless devices, despite your physical location.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to become one of the homes who are combining their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a package providing what you need. 66% -- that's how many Highland residents are now bundling telecommunications services. That's 3,733 New Yorkers who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Online voicemail management with VoiceZone™ is just one of the unique features available when you bundle multiple services. Can you imagine seeing caller ID on your TV Screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV. Combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service enables these features and more.

Get the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

If you have made the choice to use a DVR as part of your cable television package, then consider yourself among the more than 2,489 Highland residents already using one in their home. Like most New Yorkers, you own more than one TV. Time Warner Cable provides your TV with a Whole House HD-DVR.

When you want modern features, select Time Warner Cable and receive Start Over® and Look Back®; and many more come standard in each set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Highland, NY

Founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has a record of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. Time Warner Cable offers customers superior options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, including Highland, NY. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides just what Highland, NY residents want. Discover Time Warner Cable availability in Highland, NY, by calling the number below.