CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Highland Lake, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Highland Lake, NY Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Highland Lake, NY TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Highland Lake residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Highland Lake, NY is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Join the many homes who bundle their home services (Internet, TV and/or Phone). Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in Highland Lake. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in Highland Lake and get caller ID on your television.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

44% of Highland Lake residents are using a DVR in their homes. Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own at least two, three or more televisions. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Highland Lake, NY Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable entered the cable TV and Internet industry in 1989. Currently, they provide state-of-the-art technology and popular cable television programming. Time Warner Cable has 31 separate operating divisions throughout 29 states and many cities, including Highland Lake, NY. With Time Warner Cable, you'll have access to the best products and services in Highland Lake, NY. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Call the number below today for packages, special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable products and services in Highland Lake, NY.