CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Holland, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Holland, NY

If you live in Holland, NY, then you know by now that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications service provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 1,059 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Holland? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? When and where you like to watch, it doesn't matter. You'll find a programming package to fit your lifestyle.

Whether you love movies, never miss a sports event or prefer local programming, Time Warner Cable offers what you want. Get special programming features that are only available from Time Warner Cable; including TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to watch TV or program your DVR from your wireless device.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Get a Time Warner Cable package and join the homes who bundle their services with one company. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Holland. Did you know that's 744 of your neighbors who bundle at least two home services?

Set up your voicemail online with VoiceZone™, an exclusive feature available to customers who bundle their services. Bundle deals from Time Warner Cable also give you special features, like the ability to see caller ID on the TV when you combine TV with phone service. Bundle TV with phone service and get access to Time Warner Cable features that you won't get any other way.

Get the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on an upward trend. 496 Holland residents presently have at least one in their house. Time Warner Cable offers its subscribers advanced HD-DVR services with its Whole House DVR solution. Watching premium cable TV programming with a Digital Video Recorder(DVR) as part of your cable TV package is so much easier.

Features like Start Over® and Look Back® are built-in, placing you in control of your TV viewing experience with Time Warner Cable.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Holland, NY

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 to bring cable and phone services to the market. Its customers have seen nothing but the best service since. Its growth has provided it with a current 31 operating divisions throughout 29 US states. If you live in Holland, NY, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in Holland, NY, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Holland, NY can be found by calling the number below.