CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Inwood, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Inwood, NY

Time Warner Cable is the TV, Internet and phone provider in Inwood, NY. Are you part of the 94%, or 8,485 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Inwood? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter what your TV habits are, there's a package perfect for you.

Get the kind of programming cable TV subscribers in Inwood love from Time Warner Cable. If you're into cutting-edge technology, TWC TV™ from Time Warner Cable will excite you. Now you'll be able to program your DVR and view TV from all of your wireless devices, despite your physical location.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

To join others in your area in bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet, all you need is a Time Warner Cable bundle. The number of households who switched over to bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Inwood, NY. Which means that 5,958 of the people are getting two or more services on a single bill.

Online voicemail management with VoiceZone™ is just one of the unique features available when you bundle multiple services. Bundling provides you with unique features like having caller ID on your TV screen, when you combine Time Warner Cable TV service with a phone plan. With phone service and TV combined in Inwood, NY, you'll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

Cable TV subscribers in your area use an HD-DVR to view their favorite shows and movies, more than 3,972 Inwood residents, in fact. When you have the Whole House HD-DVR offered from Time Warner Cable you'll be able to start watching a new movie in one room and finish it in different room without restarting it.

Choose Time Warner Cable and acquire advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back® with every set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Inwood, NY

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Since then, they have become a leader in high-tech telecommunications and TV programming. Time Warner Cable can be found in 29 states and many cities, including Inwood, NY, and currently has 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services wanted by residents in Inwood, NY. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million cable TV subscribers. Also, 10.8 million enjoy their high speed internet, 4.9 million have their digital home phone service and 9.3 million have bundled their services into one bill. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Inwood, NY, just call the number below.