CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Jordan, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Jordan, NY

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Jordan, NY

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Jordan, NY. Are you part of the 94% of Jordan residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Jordan, NY is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Join the growing number of households who bundle TV with digital telephone service and/or Internet. Telecommunications service packages have risen to 66% in Jordan, NY. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Jordan and your dreams will come true.

Get Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Jordan residents having one in their homes. Additionally, the Whole House HD-DVR products and services from Time Warner Cable are chosen by many others. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Jordan, NY

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 to bring cable and phone services to the market. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. It is now present in 29 states with 31 operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to offer Jordan, NY subscribers high-quality choices, deals and packages. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in Jordan, NY, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. Call the number below to learn more about Time Warner Cable availability in Jordan, NY and find out if there are any special offers.