Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Knowlesville, NY

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Knowlesville, NY Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Now that you've figured out your Knowlesville, NY cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Knowlesville residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You’ve come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

It doesn't matter if you enjoy movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the households who are bundling their TV service with digital home phone and/or Internet. The number of Knowlesville residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Knowlesville.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Knowlesville residents having one in their homes. Time Warner Cable offers advanced HD-DVR services to its subscribers with its Whole House DVR solution. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Knowlesville, NY

Founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has a record of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. Time Warner Cable offers customers superior options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, including Knowlesville, NY. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides just what Knowlesville, NY residents want. For information on Time Warner Cable availability in Knowlesville, NY, call the number below.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.