CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in La Fayette, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

La Fayette, NY Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in La Fayette, NY. Are you part of the 94% of La Fayette residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in La Fayette, NY is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a Time Warner Cable bundle offers what you need. Home service bundles and packages have increased to 66% in La Fayette, NY. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in La Fayette.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

44% of La Fayette residents are using a DVR in their homes. Also, many others have opted for Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR products and services. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in La Fayette, NY

Founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has a record of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. Time Warner Cable offers customers superior options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, including La Fayette, NY. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides just what La Fayette, NY residents want. To learn about Time Warner Cable availability in La Fayette, NY, call the number below.