CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Long Eddy, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Long Eddy, NY

You've figured it out by now; your Long Eddy, NY cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Long Eddy residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Long Eddy, NY is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the increasing number of households who bundle TV with digital home phone service and/or Internet. The number of Long Eddy residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Long Eddy.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Long Eddy residents having one in their homes. Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own multiple televisions. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Long Eddy, NY

Time Warner Cable had its humble beginnings in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states within its 31 operating divisions and continually serves Long Eddy, NY customers outstanding choices in programming, Internet speed and phone options. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides top choices in Long Eddy, NY. Call the number below to find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable digital cable, Internet, special offers and availability in Long Eddy, NY.