CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Medina, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Medina, NY with Time Warner Cable

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 5,624 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Medina? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? However you watch TV, the right bundle for you is right here.

Time Warner Cable has the programming package you need, whether you like blockbuster movies, top-rated sports or even local shows. Get special programming features that are only available from Time Warner Cable; including TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to watch TV or program your DVR from your wireless device.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Isn't it time for you to join the people who already enjoy the benefits of bundling? A Time Warner Cable bundle will give you the TV, home phone and/or Internet that you and your family needs. A majority of Medina residents — 66%, to be exact — have experienced the benefits of bundling their telecommunications services. In other words, 3,949 New Yorkers are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

Online VoiceZone™ voicemail management is just one of the unique features. Bundle deals from Time Warner Cable also give you special features, such as the ability to see caller ID on the TV when you bundle TV with phone service. Time Warner Cable also offers unique features when you combine cable television service in Medina, NY.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

DVR use is on an upward trend. 2,633 Medina residents currently have one in their home. For advanced DVR services, many customers choose the Whole House HD-DVR solution from Time Warner Cable. You can start watching a movie in one room, pause with the touch of a button, and pick it up on another television without missing a beat.

TV viewers are looking for more advanced services with easy-to-use functionality. Time Warner Cable delivers great features like Start Over® and Look Back®; which come standard with every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Medina, NY

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. Along with Medina, NY, Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states. They are comprised of 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable provides the best cable TV, Internet, and phone services for Medina, NY residents. 12.2 million subscribers enjoy cable TV service from Time Warner Cable. Also, 10.8 million customers subscribe to high-speed internet, 4.9 million use their digital home phone service and 9.3 million bundle their services. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Medina, NY, just call the number below.