CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Middle Falls, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Middle Falls, NY with Time Warner Cable

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Middle Falls, NY. Are you part of the 94% of Middle Falls residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Middle Falls, NY is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a Time Warner Cable bundle offers what you need. The percentage is up to 66% of Middle Falls homes who chose a bundle to combine their telecommunications services. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Middle Falls.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

44% of Middle Falls residents are using a DVR in their homes. Many other residents in your area have chosen to add the Whole House HD-DVR products and services from Time Warner Cable. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Middle Falls, NY Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. Time Warner Cable has 31 separate operating divisions throughout 29 states and many cities, including Middle Falls, NY. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services wanted by residents in Middle Falls, NY. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million TV subscribers, 10.8 million Internet users, 9.3 million users who bundle services, and 4.9 million home phone customers. Call the phone number below to find out more about Time Warner Cable packages, deals and other services in Middle Falls, NY.