CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Millport, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Millport, NY

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-785-7528
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Millport, NY

You've figured it out by now; your Millport, NY cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Millport residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Millport, NY is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a Time Warner Cable bundle offers what you need. In Millport, 66% of the residents bundle their telecommunications services. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Millport.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

44% of Millport residents are using a DVR in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie on one TV and finish watching it on another TV without missing anything. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Millport, NY Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

In 1989, there was a demand for cable television and telecommunications. That's when Time Warner Cable came in. Its customers have seen nothing but the best service since. Its growth has provided it with a current 31 operating divisions throughout 29 US states. Time Warner Cable continues to offer Millport, NY subscribers high-quality choices, deals and packages. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in Millport, NY? Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Millport, NY can be found by calling the number below.