CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Minoa, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Minoa, NY with Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable has something it wants you to know. It is your cable TV and telecommunications service provider in Minoa, NY. Are you part of the 94%, or 3,094 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Minoa? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of how you opt to watch TV, there's a programming package with your name on it.

We all want choices. Whether you watch movies, sporting events or local programs, Time Warner Cable has the perfect programming package for you. TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to watch TV or program your DVR from your wireless devices, is available from Time Warner Cable as one of the unique features you'll get as a subscriber.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

With figures like that, you will see why combining your TV with home phone and/or Internet through a Time Warner Cable bundle just makes sense. The number of Minoa, NY homes who bundle their home services have increased to 66%. In other words, 2,173 New Yorkers are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ online voicemail management let you control your voicemail online. The ability to see caller ID on your TV screen is another great bundle feature. These are just two great features available when you bundle both services in Minoa, NY.

Enjoy the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

More than 1,448 Minoa residents currently use a DVR as a part of their home theater setup. Watching premium home television programming in the modern era with a Digital Video Recorder(DVR) as part of your cable TV package is so much easier.

Get great Time Warner Cable features for your home like Start Over® and Look Back® and discover the advanced features and services.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Minoa, NY

We can't imagine what people did for fun before Time Warner Cable came around before 1989. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. If you live in Minoa, NY, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in Minoa, NY, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Minoa, NY can be found by calling the number below.