CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in New Paltz, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in New Paltz, NY

Time Warner Cable in New Paltz, NY is now your telecommunications provider. This is extremely good news! Are you part of the 94%, or 6,104 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in New Paltz? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of whether you're part of the 94% or the 6%, you'll find a television programming package to suit your needs.

The highest quality television services in New Paltz, NY come from Time Warner Cable. Additionally, you will get unique features and services like TWC TV™ from Time Warner Cable, providing you with the power to watch TV, program, record or delete shows from your DVR right from your wireless device.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

More households are bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and a Time Warner Cable bundle deal is what you need to enjoy the savings too. The number of New Paltz, NY homes who bundle their home services have increased to 66%. In other words, 4,286 New Yorkers are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

Unique features come with bundles like online VoiceZone™ voicemail management. Combining Time Warner Cable TV with phone service brings you special features such as caller ID on your TV screen. Time Warner Cable offers that and more when you bundle your services in New Paltz, NY.

Get the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Cable TV subscribers in your area use an HD-DVR to watch the shows and movies they love, more than 2,857 New Paltz residents, in fact. Time Warner Cable gives its customers the option to have advanced HD-DVR services with its Whole House DVR solution. Watching premium TV programming with a Digital Video Recorder(DVR) as part of your cable television subscription is so much easier.

If you desire advanced features, get Start Over® and Look Back® in each set-top cable box when you choose Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in New Paltz, NY

For many years now, SUNY College at New Paltz has been a source of community pride in New Paltz. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in New Paltz has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.