CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in New Windsor, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in New Windsor, NY

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in New Windsor, NY

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in New Windsor, NY. Are you part of the 94% of New Windsor residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in New Windsor, NY is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the other residents in your area who are bundling their TV service with digital phone and/or High-Speed Internet. Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in New Windsor. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in New Windsor and get caller ID on your television.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

Did you know that 44% of New Windsor residents already have a DVR in their homes? Also, many others have opted for Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR products and services. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in New Windsor, NY

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. Time Warner Cable can be found in 29 states and many cities, including New Windsor, NY, and currently has 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable provides the best cable TV, Internet, and phone services for New Windsor, NY residents. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million TV subscribers, 10.8 million Internet users, 9.3 million users who bundle services, and 4.9 million home phone customers. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in New Windsor, NY, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.