Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Newburgh, NY

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Newburgh, NY

By now you've found out that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Newburgh, NY. Are you part of the 94%, or 26,394 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Newburgh? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of your TV watching habits, the good news is that Time Warner Cable offers packages that works for you.

Get TV programming you'll really appreciate from Time Warner Cable in Newburgh. Features like TWC TV™ let you remotely manage your DVR recordings and view TV from your wireless devices; these features are unique to Time Warner Cable.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable will get you what you need. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Newburgh. Which means 18,532 New Yorkers in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

An additional special feature you'll love is managing your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Onscreen caller ID means that incoming calls will show up on the TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable also has the features you need to combine phone service with cable TV in Newburgh, NY.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

The rise in DVR use explains why more than 12,355 Newburgh residents include a Digital Video Recorder(DVR) as part of their basic cable television package. There is nothing more convenient, especially if you're like most Americans and own more than one modern television than a whole home solution. Time Warner Cable has just what you need in the Whole House HD-DVR.

Choose Time Warner Cable and receive advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back® with each set-top cable box.

Newburgh, NY Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable not only provides the best in service, it knows Newburgh, NY. Why settle for less when you can get personal programming? Enjoy yourself while watching local legends, like Scoey Mitchell. Experience the spirit of Mount Saint Mary College as they compete against and crush their rivals, or sit back and enjoy local shows like American Chopper. Time Warner Cable customizes your experience, to bring you the very best in entertainment.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.