CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Newfane, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Newfane, NY Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

If you live in Newfane, NY, then you know by now that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications service provider. 94% of Newfane residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 2,778 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. Wherever you land, there are TV programming options to fit your TV habits.

It doesn't matter if you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Everyone appreciates the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable will get you what you need. 66% of the people of Newfane are now bundling telecommunications services. That adds up to 1,950 with one single bill that bundles two or more services.

Online voicemail management with VoiceZone™ is just one of the distinctive features available when you bundle multiple services. And bundling TV and phone service with Time Warner Cable shows caller ID right on the TV screen. That's just two of the features that Newfane residents get from the combination of Time Warner Cable TV and phone service.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

DVR use has increased in the last five years with 1,300 Newfane locals having one in their home. Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie in one room, and pick it up right where you left off on another television, pausing for whatever reason. This service is a perfect match for homes with multiple TVs.

Take a look at all of the benefits Time Warner Cable has to offer and get advanced features and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Newfane, NY Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable has been a leader in the telecommunications and cable industry since 1989 and remains as one of the most significant companies in the world. Serving customers in 29 states through its 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable continues to offer Newfane, NY customers excellent choices in programming, download speeds and calling options. The 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers all agree, that Time Warner Cable provides amazing options in Newfane, NY. Find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable products, services, special offers and availability in Newfane, NY by calling the number below!