CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Niagara Falls, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Niagara Falls, NY

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Niagara Falls, NY

You've figured it out by now; your Niagara Falls, NY cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Niagara Falls residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Niagara Falls, NY. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Bundle your TV, Internet and/or Phone service and join the many other households who only have one bill for their home services. Presently at 66% in Niagara Falls, NY, bundling is more popular than ever. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Niagara Falls and your dreams will come true.

Experience the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

44% of Niagara Falls residents are using a DVR in their homes. Time Warner Cable subscribers get advanced HD-DVR services with the Whole House DVR solution. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Niagara Falls, NY

Niagara Falls is famous for producing some of the greatest sports superstars, including Jonny Flynn. It also has some of the best professional and college sports teams ranging from archery to golf and tennis to football. You can catch some of your favorite athletes on Time Warner Cable, and might just discover Charles Cyphers is as big a fan of your local teams and athletes as you are.